What Are Dedicated Teams?
One of the things that sets our article writing service apart from other content creation companies is our ability to create Dedicated Teams. Dedicated Teams are exactly what they sound like. It is a collection of article writers that we hand-pick and put on a team that is dedicated to creating constant content for a client. Depending on the scale of the project, we may hire on additional content writers to manage the volume.
When building a Dedicated Team for a client, we usually need between 2-4 weeks to get up to full capacity (this is assuming the project requires 200 or more unique articles a week). Our content writing company requires that writers are selected based on how well they are able to meet client guidelines. It's basically like having your own In-house article writing team without ever having to worry about them! This is a free service for clients that are requiring high volume web content orders.
What Are Order Templates?
Whenever we get a new client needing consistent SEO content services, our SEO article writing service works with them to create an order template. Basically, this is a training page that we create for all of the writers that will be working on that client's project. Depending on how custom the guidelines are, it may also include video trainings as well.
One thing our quality article writing service takes pride in is the ability to get things right the first time. We work closely with each client to make sure we understand the guidelines and requirements that are necessary for each article marketing project. We then create a thorough order template that can be tweaked with each order (if necessary). This is attributed to the fact that we truly are a content development company that looks to "develop" the perfect content for your projects.
Our company has revolutionized the content industry, turning it back into a customer/client based service. We are an actual content PROVIDER, not a content broker. With hand-picked writing teams, dedicated project managers, and a business model geared towards consistent, large-volume orders, we are the perfect fit for SEO companies, large corporations and individual internet marketers.
We've managed everything from 20-50 pieces of landing page content a month to over 500 SEO articles a week! We've helped Fortune 500 companies, international companies, as well as the individual internet marketer. When it comes to consistent, high volume projects, it helps to have someone who has done it before. No matter the scope of your project, or the type of content needed, we can customize our services to meet your expectations and guidelines.
Project Managers vs. Automated Brokering Systems
Here at buykeywordarticles.com, we are not an automated brokering system. Automated systems make high volume ordering unrealistic and impractical. Some of the questions that frequently come up with an automated brokering system are:
- How do you know that the writer that picks your project has any experience with SEO?
- How do you ensure that someone will pick up your project and get it back to you in a timely manner?
- Who is responsible for creating a complete training for each project? (You are!)
- How do you know the writer is actually going to follow your instructions?
- If the writer doesn't follow instructions, who takes care of the problems? (That's right, YOU again!)
- If you have any other ordering/content issues, who do you contact?
To sum it up, with an automated brokering system, YOU end up doing MOST OF THE WORK. Shouldn't a content writing service be managing your orders so that you don't have to?
That's what we do best!
We believe the benefits of personally managed services far outweigh those of an automated text broker system. Our personal service and ability to customize set us apart from the rest. See some of the features of our managed services below, or see client examples here.
|Dedicated Project Managers to take care of ordering, volume fluctuations, product delivery, writing teams and quality||Consistent and quick turn times on article projects|
|Hand picked, American writers to make sure your expectations are met||Bulk discounts on articles depending on volume and consistency|
|Order templates with master instructions to train our writers on your specific projects||Submission, proofreading, revisions, and other services available upon request (prices will be customized based on needs)|
|Depending on the scope of the project, dedicated teams just for your orders||Sample content created to make sure your expectations are met|
We have a variety of clients who are actual SEO companies. These companies typically have a wide range of clients that they need off-site content for every month to help improve search rankings.
Client A is an SEO company with about 30 clients:
- We currently do a volume of about 600 articles a month for Client A.
- We receive the article order at the first of the month and deliver the order in batches every Monday over the next three weeks. Every monthly order is consistently done by the third week of the month.
- We consult with Client A at the first of every month to go over their keyword list and address any changes that need to be made for that month's order.
- The articles are basic SEO articles with a few additions. We've created training templates that every writer must go through before writing articles for this client. We have monthly webinars to address any changes or improvements that need to be made on these articles.
This is an example of a consistent and hassle-free monthly setup that many of our clients participate in.
Example 2: Large Corporation With High-Volume Orders
A great example of this would be any of the Fortune 500 companies we work with. This could be any company that has competitive keywords they are targeting.
Client B is a Fortune 500 company and is a leader in the Home Improvement Industry:
- We provide a volume of 300-500 articles a week for Client B.
- We receive a weekly article order from Client B and complete it within 2 weeks.
- These articles have a high keyword density and other custom guidelines that need to be met to work for the submission system Client B is using.
- Because of the scale of Client B's project, we have a Dedicated Writing Team assigned just to them. These writers were hired specifically for this project, and are able to perfect the writing of these types of articles. We are able to scale the size of the team to meet volume demands and turn times.
- We have created video trainings as well as walkthroughs on how to complete these articles exactly the way Client B needs them.
- Once the articles are written, we submit them to Client B's submission service for them.
This is an example of a high-intensity, high-volume project that we easily handle on a weekly basis through the use of a dedicated team of writers.
Example 3: Branded Blogging
Many companies are looking for fresh content on their main websites. We have several clients who need dedicated bloggers to keep their site dynamic.
Client C is a large online retailer looking for helpful, engaging, and informational blogs on a regular basis.
- We provide a consistent volume of 2-5 blogs per business day for Client C.
- These blogs need to be very specific, giving "how to" or "expert tips" and are geared towards building a reader following.
- We receive monthly (sometimes weekly) direction from Client C as to the themes of the upcoming blogs and send them in daily.
- We pair the perfect writers to the project and have them write sample articles to make sure Client C is happy with the bloggers on their project.
This is an example of a custom, high-quality project that needs to be in line with the mission, brand, and tone of the company needing the service. We provide this type of service for multiple clients.
These are just a few real examples of what we are currently doing for clients. Click on the link below to find out how we can customize around your projects. We look forward to working with you!